Trailer Mounted Diesel Powered Sewer & Drain Jetter - TT4018DT
$35,499.00North American Factory Direct
Trailer Mounted Diesel Powered Sewer & Drain Jetter
Producing 18 gallons per minute at 4000 psi, the industrial 1000 RPM three plunger pump has stainless valves and ceramic plungers driven by a four belt drive system.
This package gives you the power for clearing up to 24” sewer and drain lines.
Standard features include:
Air purge valve, 25 gallon anti-freeze tank and recirculation to the tank for freeze protection.
25 gallon fuel tank gives you hours of run time on a single fill.
Heavily constructed trailer with 2“ X 4” steel tube box frame, full diamond plate deck, electric brakes, DOT rated 7000# axles, road ready lights and wiring, industrial coated finish, pintel hitch or 2 5/16” ball hitch, hand crank jack stand, 16” 10 ply tires with 8 bolt hubs.
700 gallon tank with 2 inch hydrant fill.
500’ x 1/2” hose on a 3 position Hannay 6000 series Hydraulic Reel.
Standard accessories include 4 fixed nozzle set with storage box and tip cleaner, a tiger tail, safety shield, rubber gloves, high visibility safety vest , strobe light, 50’ wash down hose, trigger gun and front mounted locking tool box.
Dry weight is 5450 lbs.
- Product Dimensions : 245" x 84" x 72"
- Engine Manufacturer : Kubota
- Horsepower : 66
- Operating Pressure in psi/bar : 4000 / 272
- Flow Rate in gpm/lpm : 18 / 68.4
- Maximum Pump Inlet Water Temperature : 160 degrees F
- Hose Dimension : 500' x 1/2
- Engine Fuel Tank Capacity : 25
- Water Tank Capacity in U.S. Gallons : 700
- Jetter Hose Reel Type : Hydraulic w/speed control