Model Number: UVJ4050V-HOT
Features include a Briggs and Stratton Vanguard gasoline engine with low oil shutdown powering a gearbox driven plunger pump with ceramic plungers, stainless steel valves, and 80- mesh water filter. Pump is protected by unloader valve, secondary pop-off. Power Pulse feature for navigating longer runs and elbows. Oil fired burner uses diesel fuel to heat water to an average of a 140° F temperature rise. Burner features schedule 80 coil with stainless steel wrap, adjustable thermostat, flow switch and heavy duty frame. Industrial coated trailer has 13" wheels, 2000 lb. axle, 2" ball hitch and retractable tongue. Tiger tail, 4 nozzle set with storage box and tip cleaner, Tool Box, safety vest, gloves, and safety glasses are included.
UVJ4050V-HOT Product Specifications
- Brand: Cam Spray
- Water Type: Hot
- Powered By: Gas Engine
- Mounting Type: Trailer
- Flow Rate in GPM / LPM: 5 / 19
- Horsepower: 480 cc
- Product Dimensions: 136" x 60" x 60"
- Pump Thermal Protection: Mechanical
- Max Pump Inlet Water Temp: 160° F
- Hose Dimension: 250' x 3/8"
- Ship Weight: 1500
- Water Tank Capacity in US Gallons: 130
- Engine Manufacturer: Briggs and Stratton
- Engine Fuel Tank Capacity: 9 Gallon
- Heated By: Diesel Fuel
- Burner Fuel Tank Capacity: 9 Gallon
- Burner Fuel Type: Diesel Fuel
- Hose Reel Type: Manual
- Operating Pressure in PSI / Bar: 4000 / 276
- Water tank includes float switch to shut down machine when tank is empty
- 150' garden hose on manual reel for filling tank.