Model Number: CS3508BE
This style of machine has been used in industrial plant operations and is available in many variations to handle the applications you require. The first few machines we built were installed in meat packing facilities. Variables include different electrical voltages, Length of hose, powered or manual reels, types of nozzles required and special electrical load handling devides like soft start panels. Prices on this type of machine can range from $10,000 to $19000 as shown.
Electric sewer jetter features include an industrial totally enclosed fan cooled motor with soft start panel, triplex plunger pump with stainless steel valves and ceramic plungers protected by an unloader valve and secondary pressure pop off. Power Pulse valve for help in navigating longer lines and elbows. Frame is industrial coated. Skid mounted sewer jetter includes 4-nozzle set with storage box, Tool Box, gloves, and safety glasses.
CS3508BE Product Specifications
- Brand: Cam Spray
- Water Type: Cold
- Powered By: Electric Motor
- Mounting Type: Skid
- Flow Rate in GPM / LPM: 8 / 30.4
- Horsepower: 20
- Product Dimensions: 60" x 36" x 54"
- Voltage / Amperage / Phase: 480 Volt / 3 Phase
- Pump Thermal Protection: Mechanical
- Max Pump Inlet Water Temp: 160° F
- Hose Dimension: 600' x 3/8"
- Ship Weight: 1000
- Water Tank Capacity in US Gallons: 15
- Hose Reel Type: 120 Volt AC
- Operating Pressure in PSI / Bar: 3500