Model Number: VM4007H
Features include a Honda gasoline engine with oil alert and hour meter, powering a gearbox driven plunger pump with ceramic plungers, stainless steel valves, pressure gauge and 80- mesh water filter. Pump is protected by unloader valve, secondary pop-off ,shrader valve to blow out system for freeze protection.. Power Pulse feature for navigating longer runs and elbows. Industrial coated skid platforms and frames offer transferability between vans, trucks and trailers, mounting flanges allow for the machine to be fastened to floor or deck. The frame provides protection and rigidity and is industrial coated tube and plate steel. 50' washdown hose with pressure wash gun and nozzle, tiger tail, Bullet and Milling Nozzle included with with tip cleaner, Tool Box, safety vest, gloves, backflow preventer and safety glasses are included.
VM4007H Product Specifications
- Brand: Cam Spray
- Water Type: Cold
- Powered By: Gas Engine
- Mounting Type: Skid
- Flow Rate in GPM / LPM: 7 / 26.6
- Horsepower: 688 cc
- Product Dimensions: 57" L x 41.5" W x 48" H
- Pump Thermal Protection: Mechanical
- Max Pump Inlet Water Temp: 160° F
- Hose Dimension: 400' x 3/8"
- Ship Weight: 1100
- Water Tank Capacity in US Gallons: 130
- Engine Manufacturer: Honda
- Engine Fuel Tank Capacity: 5 Gallon
- Hose Reel Type: DC Powered
- Operating Pressure in PSI / Bar: 4000 PSI
- DC Powered reel is designed to free spool out and power rewind is driven by a DC motor with 2:1 drive for perfect retraction speed and torque.
- Reel can be controlled by push button or by a foot switch with 50' cord.
- Water tank includes float switch to shut down machine when tank is empty