Model Number: SW4005V
Portable drain jetter features include a gasoline engine driving a plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves is protected by unloader valve, secondary pop-off and a power pulse feature for navigating longer runs and elbows. Industrial coated cart with 10” tires, making the gas powered jetter easier to maneuver over rough terrain. The frame provides protection and rigidity and is industrial coated tube and plate steel. Included is a 4 nozzle set with storage box and tip cleaner, 50’ x 1/8” trap hose and nozzle, Tool Box, gloves, backflow preventer and safety glasses. Group 24 Battery not included on electric start models and is available at any local auto parts store.
SW4005V Product Specifications
- Brand: Cam Spray
- Water Type: Cold
- Powered By: Gas Engine
- Mounting Type: Cart
- Flow Rate in GPM / LPM: 5 / 19
- Horsepower: 16
- Product Dimensions: 52" x 29" x 40"
- Pump Thermal Protection: Mechanical
- Max Pump Inlet Water Temp: 160° F
- Hose Dimension: 200' x 3/8"
- Ship Weight: 390
- Engine Manufacturer: Briggs and Stratton
- Engine Fuel Tank Capacity: 9 Quarts
- Hose Reel Type: Manual
- Operating Pressure in PSI / Bar: 4000 / 276
- Throttle valve controls engine speed