Model Number: CS2030QB.3
The features of this portable hot water jetter include a gasoline engine driving a plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves that is protected by unloader valve, secondary pop-off and a power pulse feature for navigating longer runs and elbows. Industrial coated frame with 13” tires making the drain jetter easy to maneuver over rough terrain. The frame on this high-pressure water jetter provides protection and rigidity and has an industrial coated tube and plate steel. The burner system includes an adjustable thermostat, schedule 80 coil and stainless steel cold wrap. Included is a 4 nozzle set with storage box and tip cleaner, 75’ x 1/8” trap hose and nozzle, 50’ pressure wash hose and trigger gun with nozzles, Tool Box, gloves, backflow preventer and safety glasses.
CS2030QB.3 Product Specifications
- Brand: Cam Spray
- Water Type: Hot
- Powered By: Gas Engine
- Mounting Type: Cart
- Flow Rate in GPM / LPM: 3 / 11.4
- Horsepower: 6.5
- Product Dimensions: 66" x 32" x 48"
- Pump Thermal Protection: Mechanical
- Max Pump Inlet Water Temp: 140° F
- Hose Dimension: 200' x 1/4"
- Ship Weight: 470
- Engine Manufacturer: Briggs and Stratton
- Engine Fuel Tank Capacity: 3 Quarts
- Heated By: Diesel Fuel
- Burner Stack Dimension: 8"
- Operating Pressure in PSI / Bar: 2000 / 138