Model Number: 4040EWMA
Named an economy model only because these models save the money it costs for a full frame and cover to protect the machine. The Cam Spray economy wall-mounted power washers keep the pressure washing equipment safe and securely mounted to the wall. Frame design includes a hook to hang the gun, hose and wand below the pressure washer. The frame features an industrial coating and grommets to hold the nozzles. Features include an industrial motor that is totally enclosed and thermal overload protected and auto start feature, industrial triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves is protected by unloader valve. Equipped with low pressure chemical injection for application of concentrate liquid detergents and is activated by using the soap tip. 0°, 15°, 25° and 40° Q-meg tips and trigger gun included.
4040EWMA Product Specifications
- Brand: Cam Spray
- Water Type: Cold
- Powered By: Electric Motor
- Mounting Type: Wall Mount
- Flow Rate in GPM / LPM: 4 / 15.2
- Horsepower: 10
- Product Dimensions: 28" x 22" x 30"
- Voltage / Amperage / Phase: 230 Volt / 40 Amp / 1
- Pump Thermal Protection: Mechanical
- Max Pump Inlet Water Temp: 160° F
- Hose Dimension: 50' x 3/8"
- Power Cord: 10'
- Ship Weight: 310
- Operating Pressure in PSI / Bar: 4000 / 276
- Equipped with Auto Start Stop. Power the machine on to arm the system. When the trigger gun is released and water flow stops for a period of time the pressure washer will be powered off. When trigger gun is pulled again the pressure washer will power back