Electric-Powered Hot Water Pressure Washers Heated with Propane
- Totally enclosed industrial motor with thermal overload protection
- Industrial triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves
- Low-pressure chemical injection for application of concentrate liquid detergents and solutions
- Included 50’ hose
- Industrial-coated steel tubing skid frame
- Heavy-duty trigger gun with dual wand and side handle valve
- Quick change 0°, 15°, 25°, and 40° nozzles
Powerful Pressure Washing Capabilities for Any Industrial JobStationary electric-powered pressure washers heated by LP gas are excellent options across many industries. From agricultural operations to government and municipal work, our equipment has the capabilities to get your industrial job done quickly and effectively:
- 2.5, 3, 4, 5.5, or 8 GPM
- Pressures from 1000 up to 4000 PSI, depending on model
- Quiet electrical engine with low maintenance requirements
- Electric motors that typically last longer than other engine types
State-of-the-Art Burner SystemAll Cam Spray electric-powered pressure washers heated with propane feature the latest forced air burner technology. This system includes a schedule 80 coil with stainless steel wrap, an adjustable thermostat, and can reach a maximum temperature of 195°F.
Custom Electric-Powered Hot Water Pressure Washers Heated with LP GasDon’t see a power washer option that matches your job’s requirements? No problem. Cam Spray offers custom design and manufacturing services. We can build a stationary industrial electric-powered propane-heated pressure washer that meets every specification and exceeds all expectations.
Your Ultimate Guide to Pressure Washers
What’s the difference between PSI and GPM? Do you require heated water for your industrial cleaning? Is a gas-powered or electric-powered pressure washer better for your anticipated jobs? Cam Spray has the answers. Check out our Ultimate Guide to Pressure Washers to learn about factors and considerations that impact which cleaning equipment is best for your facility.