Model Number: 2725STLEF
The ST Hot Water Pressure Washers heated by L.P. Gas are designed to be used in a stationary location and will be need to be connected to a 1” gas line. Designed for efficient operation using the latest in forced air burner technology. All systems that use or burn a fuel should be operated outdoors or properly vented. Features include an industrial motor that is totally enclosed and thermal overload protected, industrial triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves is protected by unloader valve and secondary pressure pop off. Equipped with low pressure chemical injection for application of concentrate liquid detergents and solutions. The low pressure injector operates best with the 50’ hose included, for longer length hoses and pipeline systems the injector will have to be relocated within 50’ of the trigger gun. Burner system includes a schedule 80 coil with stainless steel wrap, and is controlled by an adjustable thermostat and temperature limit switch for a maximum temperature 195° F. The skid frame is industrial coated steel tubing. Heavy duty trigger gun with a dual wand with side handle valve allows for user to switch from high pressure cleaning to detergent application and is equipped with quick change 0°,15°,25° and 40° nozzles. These models require venting and proper make up air for safety and proper combustion, consult your local HVAC professional.
2725STLEF Product Specifications
- Brand: Cam Spray
- Water Type: Hot
- Powered By: Electric Motor
- Mounting Type: Stationary
- Flow Rate in GPM / LPM: 2.5 / 9.5
- Horsepower: 5
- Product Dimensions: 47" x 29" x 46"
- Voltage / Amperage / Phase: 230 Volt / 25 Amp/ 1
- Pump Thermal Protection: Mechanical
- Max Pump Inlet Water Temp: 140° F
- Hose Dimension: 50' x 3/8"
- Power Cord: 35' with GFCI
- Ship Weight: 450
- Heated By: L.P. Gas
- Burner Fuel Type: L.P. Gas
- Burner Stack Dimension: 8"
- Operating Pressure in PSI / Bar: 2700 / 186