Model Number: 4040QB
Designed to be mobile around your work location and feature a heavy duty frame with hose rack, wand holder and 13” wheels to navigate different types of terrain. Features include an industrial Honda Gas engine and triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves is equipped with low pressure chemical injection and system is protected by unloader valve and secondary pressure pop off. Burner system includes a rust free fuel tank, schedule 80 coil with stainless steel wrap, is controlled by an adjustable thermostat and temperature limit switch for a maximum temperature 195° F. Heavy duty trigger gun with a dual wand with side handle valve allows for user to switch from high pressure cleaning to detergent application and is equipped with quick change 0°,15°,25° and 40° nozzles. Group 24 battery not included and is available at any local auto parts store.
4040QB Product Specifications
- Brand: Cam Spray
- Water Type: Hot
- Powered By: Gas Engine
- Mounting Type: Cart
- Flow Rate in GPM / LPM: 4 / 15.2
- Horsepower: 16 h.p. / 479 cc
- Product Dimensions: 52" x 32" x 49"
- Pump Thermal Protection: Mechanical
- Max Pump Inlet Water Temp: 140° F
- Hose Dimension: 50' x 3/8"
- Ship Weight: 565
- Engine Manufacturer: Briggs and Stratton
- Engine Fuel Tank Capacity: 9 Quarts
- Heated By: Diesel Fuel
- Burner Fuel Tank Capacity: 9 Gallon
- Burner Fuel Type: Diesel Fuel
- Burner Stack Dimension: 8"
- Operating Pressure in PSI / Bar: 4000 / 276