Model Number: 1500AMXDE
The MX cart cold water pressure washers use a heavy tube steel frame protected by an industrial coating and a cover over the motor to help protect from the elements. This model was designed for applications that require two chemicals to be used in the cleaning processes. Many customers wanted on board concentrate chemical to be used for general cleaning and degreasing to remove grime and then follow up with a sanitizing chemical. The dual chemical valve located on the side cover can easily turned from one chemical to the other and offers graduated markings for variable chemical proportions. One gallon chemical bottles not included. Features include an industrial motor that is totally enclosed and thermal overload protected, industrial triplex plunger pump with ceramic plungers and stainless steel valves is protected by unloader valve. Equipped with low pressure chemical injection for application of concentrate liquid detergents and is activated by using the soap tip. 0°, 15°, 25° and 40° Q meg tips and trigger gun included.
- Water Type: Cold
- Powered By: Electric Motor
- Mounting Type: Cart
- Flow Rate in GPM / LPM: 2 / 7.6
- Horsepower: 2
- Product Dimensions: 32" x 22" x 39"
- Voltage / Amperage / Phase: 120 Volt / 20 amp / 1
- Pump Thermal Protection: Mechanical
- Max Pump Inlet Water Temp: 160° F
- Hose Dimension: 50' x 3/8"
- Power Cord: 35' with GFCI
- Ship Weight: 165
- Operating Pressure in PSI / Bar: 1450 / 100
- Accessory Reel part number GEN D30001 holds 50' hose and can be mounted to the mounting plate on upper cart handle.
- Wand and hose rack are integrated into frame design